These are some of the types of responsibilities that our Digital Leaders Team have. These responsibilities will be shared out amongst all of the Digital Leaders.
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers and at assembly
- Create help guides.
- Communicate with digital deputies
- Test and review new apps.
- Assist staff when help is requested
- Consider blog on behalf of the School, a class or a club
- Consider leading an iPad club
They may also be asked to work with children from other schools on specific projects, as well as help organise and support other out-of-school-hours activities.
To make sure they can perform the roles above with confidence, they will have training and support to perform their role.